FESCO is one of the leading providers of international and transit transportation services in the Russian Far East.
Regular international container shipping lines
FESCO China Express (FCXP) works the following routes:
- Vladivostok – Vostochny – Shekou – Yantian – Xiamen – Ningbo – Shanghai – Vladivostok;
- Vladivostok – Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Wenzhou – Vladivostok.
FESCO Korea Express (FKXP) works the following routes:
- Vladivostok – Busan – Vladivostok (FKXP-1);
- Vostochny – Busan – Vostochny (FKXP-2);
- Korsakov – Busan – Korsakov (FKXP-3).
Japan Trans-Siberian Line (JTSL) – a direct service along the following route:
- Vladivostok – Vostochny – Sendai – Yokohama – Shimizu – Nagoya – Kobe – Busan – Toyama-Shinko – Vladivostok.
FESCO India Line East (FILS) – from India’s ports via the Xiamen/Busan/Shanghai port to Vladivostok and Vostochny.
FESCO Arctic Line (FAL) – from the ports of Qingdao and Taicang through Vladivostok to the ports of Pevek, Provideniya and Everett.
Domestic container liner shipping to and from Vladivostok:
- FESCO Kurily Line (FKL) to Kurilsk and Yuzhno-Kurilsk / Malokurilskoye;
- FESCO Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky Line (FPKL) to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
- FESCO Anadyr Direct Line (FADL) to Anadyr and Egvekinot;
- FESCO Korsakov Direct Line (FKDL) to Korsakov;
- FESCO Magadan Line (FML) to Magadan.
Liner shipping to and from Novorossiysk:
- FESCO Black Sea Service Far East (FBSS FE) linking Black Sea and Russian Far East ports via Southeast Asia;
- FESCO Black Sea Service Mediterranean Ports (FBSS MED) ex Mediterranean ports to Novorossiysk;
- FESCO Black Sea Service Europe (FBSS EU) from/to St Petersburg and Novorossiysk through Turkish and Northern Europe ports;
- FESCO Turkey Black Sea Service (FTBS) between the ports of Turkey and Novorossiysk.
Container shipping lines:
FESCO Baltorient Line Westbound (FBOL WB) from Southeast Asia ports to Northern Europe and Russian towns through St Petersburg;
FESCO Baltorient Line Eastbound (FBOL EB) Service Europe-Russian Far East and Inland ex Northern Europe and St Petersburg through Southeast Asia to ports of Russian Far East;
FESCO Baltorient Line Westbound Mediterranean (FBOL WB MD) from ports of Russian Far East through Southeast Asia to Mediterranean ports;
FESCO Baltorient Line Eastbound Mediterranean (FBOL EB MD) from Mediterranean ports through Southeast Asia to ports of Russian Far East;
FESCO ESF Service (FESF) shipping from European ports via port of St Petersburg to Russian towns and CIS countries;
FESCO India Line West (FILW) – from the ports of India via Rotterdam to St Petersburg.
Regular container trains (part of intermodal services) from Southeast Asia via the Vladivostok port:
- FESCO Moscow Shuttle to Moscow;
- FESCO Siberian Shuttle to Novosibirsk;
- FESCO Ural Shuttle to Yekaterinburg;
- FESCO Baltic Shuttle to St Petersburg;
- FESCO Yenisey Shuttle to Krasnoyarsk;
- FESCO Tashkent Shuttle to Tashkent (Uzbekistan);
- FESCO Primorye Shuttle to Suifenhe (China).
Regular container trains (part of intermodal services) from Moscow:
- FESCO Moscow Shuttle Eastbound to Vladivostok and then to Chukotka, Sakhalin (Korsakov port), Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Magadan;
- FESCO Bazaikha Shuttle to Krasnoyarsk;
- FESCO Amur Shuttle to Khabarovsk;
- FESCO Ob Shuttle to Novosibirsk.
Regular domestic container services:
- FESCO Siberian Shuttle Eastbound to Vladivostok and then by sea to Chukotka, Sakhalin (Korsakov port), Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Magadan;
- FESCO Ob Amur Shuttle from Novosibirsk to Khabarovsk;
- FESCO Ural Shuttle Eastbound from Yekaterinburg to Vladivostok;
- FESCO Ural Baltic Shuttle from Yekaterinburg to St Petersburg;
- FESCO Yenisey Shuttle Eastbound from Krasnoyarsk to Vladivostok;
- FESCO SPB Eastbound from St Petersburg to Vladivostok.
Door-to-door services via land border crossings:
- FESCO Silk Way Shuttle from China (Zhengzhou) to Europe (Hamburg);
- FESCO Mongolia Shuttle from China (Yiwu) to Moscow.
Regular trains via land border crossings:
- China – Mongolia – Tula;
- China – Mongolia – Moscow;
- Krasnoyarsk – Mongolia – China;
- Novosibirsk – Mongolia – China.
Container transportation of perishable cargo:
Domestic/international/transit transportation of perishable cargo in refrigerated containers along FESCO's own routes.